Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Colors, Colours, Colores

I thought it would be one of the easier things to decide when we started talking about colors for the wedding. Let's be honest, as the groom I don't really carry or interact with the colors very much. Still, the colors we choose will present themselves throughout the entirety of our wedding. That said, it's a pretty big deal regardless.

It really came down to two sets of colors: Purples OR Orange & Greens. Both looked marvelous! I came up with a brilliant idea: Go to a florist and get a flower arrangement of both color schemes! Like I said, brilliant. Well, by the time I was able to get to a florist that could put some samples together for us, we had already decided on the Orange & Greens. With that in mind, I wanted to get a bouquet of flowers representing our colors to surprise Glady when she got home the other night. You can read below how it was received...Like I said, brilliant!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com