Friday, September 18, 2009

My dream wedding photographer

Chris and I haven't really talked about photographers when it comes to our wedding. Ok I lied. Maybe I've tried to convince him that we should hire Jasmine Star as our photographer because she's my absolute favorite. (I've even logged onto Chris' twitter and set it so that he's following her) But seriously, her work is beautiful.

Also, she's been a huge inspiration to me when it comes to my photography. I think that's a huge part of why I'd like her to photograph our wedding. When Jasmine found her wedding photographer, David Jay. His photos inspired her to leave Law school and pursue photography. Her work has the exact same effect on me. Except I'm not dropping out, or in Law School. But I've pursued my passion and will keep at it no matter what. I have her and Chris to thank for that.

Oh Jasmine! I doubt that you'll be reading this, but I absolutely adore your work and I wish that you and JD could come up to Sonoma next year to photograph our wedding. Or maybe just attend it as special guests, that would be just as cool. You can even bring Polo. Let me know :)



2 comments:

Scott said...

Hey Guys!

I saw your post via tweet I was checking out. While I am not Jasmine, I love shooting destination weddings! Feel free to check out my site at www.scottnmcnamara.com.

Sorry to invade your blog, but thought I'd ask!

Have a great day.

Scott

Jasmine* said...

Ooooh, Gladys, this is the NICEST post ever!! Thanks for being so awesome and I know your wedding will be nothing short of fabulous!! :)
j*

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com