Monday, September 21, 2009

Willing to make my dreams come true...

I don't think I say it enough, but I absolutely adore my fiance.


After writing a post about J* being my dream wedding photographer, I asked Chris for the 500th time if he'd consider having J* as our photographer. He then responds with, "But what if she's booked?" So I said, "Well, we won't find out until we contact her. Could you please send her an email right now?" Then he looks at me and says, "I already have."

Unbeknownst to me, Chris contacted Jasmine to let her know we were interested in having her photograph our wedding. Unfortunately, she is already booked for November 5th, 2010 for a wedding up here in San Francisco. How ironic right? Not going to lie, I was sad. I refused to show my emotions to Chris, but I'm sure he knew. He told me later that emailed her back and asked her if she was available the end of October, or the second week of November. (He is willing to do anything for me. I am so lucky!) She emailed him this morning and said she was available November 14th, 2010 which is a Sunday. As much as I would love Jasmine to shoot our wedding, Chris and I are set for a Friday wedding.

But he isn't giving up. This morning, he replied back to J* and inquired about doing just an engagement session with her. If we had the chance to have our engagement photos done by J*, I would be just as happy.

But the coolest thing happened this morning. When I checked our blog, it said I had a comment notification. It came from the last person I ever expected to comment on my blog. The one and only, J*. (Chris gave her the link to the post) She had this to say:
"Ooooh, Gladys, this is the NICEST post ever!! Thanks for being so awesome and I know your wedding will be nothing short of fabulous!! :)" -j*

It definitely made my week. But really, I feel so blessed to have such a loving fiance. He wants to make all of my dreams come true. I hope he knows that I will do the same for him.

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You two are amazing!! It makes me so happy to know that together you are the definition of love.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com