Saturday, October 3, 2009

The beauty of love

To You:

The second our toes hit the sand, the faster the sun seemed to set. Straight ahead, the sky was filled with hues of purples, pinks, and oranges. The waves were crashing, yet the further we looked the safer it seemed.

For a moment, I tried to take it all in. I sat in silence next to you and snapped a couple of photographs with an intention of preserving the moment. Because in that moment, I felt safe and untouched by the world all around me. At that moment, it was just us with the endless ocean, and the colors that reflected our love.

It was perfection in it's simplest form. A moment that I want to always have for the rest of our lives.

Love,
G

1 comments:

Jasmine* said...

So, so beautiful. Love is such a perfect thing.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com