Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Colors

I spend nights wide awake trying to figure out what our colors should be. I even have nightmares about it. Purples, Greens, Reds, Pinks, and Oranges! AHHH the horror.

I'm totally kidding. But it has been a tough decision.

I've finally made up my mind. After seeing this Muse Board from Wedding Cabaret, I fell in love with Oranges and Greens. I think they are the perfect colors for our fall wedding.
I also bought a magazine this weekend from borders along with "The Modern Bride Survival Guide" and I am even more in love with wedding planning. I found these beautiful orange bouquets inside the magazine. I particularly love the orange with hints of green.

And just because he is the sweetest, I have to share. Last night I came back to the apartment, and found these lovely flowers waiting for me. I hadn't seen Chris all day, and the last thing I expected was to come home to find beautiful flowers. It was such a wonderful surprise. He even told me he chose this particular arrangement because it contained our wedding colors. He's the sweetest.


YAY for pretty colors. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Still Wondering said...

they are so perfect!

Amborsita said...

I LOVE FALL WEDDINGS! I LOVE THOSE COLORS! AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com