Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bridal Party Dresses

As of right now, I have 3 beautiful ladies in my bridal party. I would love to have 5, but Chris only has 4 groomsmen at the moment. I feel bad for making him add another one, but then again I need my ladies to help me stay stress free, and calm throughout this whole process. Can I get an Amen? AMEN!!!

But because they are my ladies, I want them to look beautiful standing next to me on my big day. Trying to figure out what colors/what dresses I want them to wear has been a toughie. Geeze, I thought that after choosing my colors the hard part was over ;) But I have come to a decision. Because I want my bridal party to look classic, simple, and elegant, I've decided not to choose their dresses to match our colors. Instead, I've decided for them to wear black dresses. I also found it to be cute that they'll match the groomsmen :) Ultra fab right?

I've been searching the internet for possible black dresses. I know we won't be deciding until a little later, but here are a couple that I really enjoy.

Seeing this dress has made me lean towards a maxi dress for my ladies. Our wedding will be in the fall, so it will be a little chilly. This will give them enough coverage to stay a little warm during the ceremony.

I am a HUGE fan of anything ruffly. This reminds me of my favorite character in Sex and the City, Charlotte. I can see this dress with a pearl necklace and voila. Hello classy!
Besides my love for ruffles, I also enjoy a big bow now and then. This has the best of both worlds.
Which one do you like best?

*Dresses and Pictures are taken from J-Crew, and Nordstrom.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the last one!

danielle said...

definitely the 3rd one!!

Chris & Glady said...

the second or third one...

Still Wondering said...

there really is no reason you have to have an even # of men and women in the wedding party. you could have 2 girls for each guy. I'm all for tradition and etiquette but at the end of the day friends and memories are more important. it's your one and only wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com