Friday, October 9, 2009

We are going to be STARS on our wedding day!

Yep, you read it right. We are going to be STARS on our wedding day. You ask, How? and I say...
Because Jasmine* is going to be our wedding photographer!!! Can I get a hollaa? Holllaaa!!!

You might be thinking "how did that happen?" because a couple of posts ago, I mentioned that she was booked for our date. Well, Chris and I searched and searched and searched for photographers that we both really liked.

Outcome: not so good.

He either liked them and I didn't. Or I liked them, and he didn't. So we went to lunch and had "a talk."
Everyone and their mom knows that those talks never end with a happily ever after. Fortunately for us, it did.

Outcome: Changing our date so Jasmine could be our photographer.

So now, our official date: November 19, 2010
Location: Viansa Winery and Marketplace in Sonoma
Our photographer is the one and only: Jasmine Star
Who I'm marrying: Christopher James Allen
Are we cool? Coolest people evvaaa!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Margot said...

YAY!!! that is so awesome. i think the photography is such an important part to a wedding...which is why you will be my wedding photography whenever that happens haha.

I actually made me blog layout...well its really just the header. I found the photo online, cropped it, and then added the text of my title over it. its so hard to find cute FREE blogger layouts.

as far as twitter goes...i dont even know what to do on it haha

Alexis said...

what is the price range for your photographer? How much is your package? I am the maid of honor for my best friends wedding next year and we are having a hard time finding a photographer too.

Still Wondering said...

TOTALLY worth it - you will have the photos the rest of your life.

You'll meet so many people later in life that you wish could have been there at your wedding, and the pictures will be your way to share it with them.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com